Saturday, April 5, 2014

Nude Audio Black Launch


If you have been tuning in to my blog, you may have read my post about the Nude Audio speakers. If you haven't, I have provided the link at the end of the post. For Nude Audio, I just have two things to say-sleek and crisp. Sleek for its sexy yet practical design and crisp for its clear, clean sound. 


The Nude Audio collection previously came in two colors: White/Mint and Black/Neon Orange (says the guy who doesn't work at Crayola and therefore does not know the exact name of the colors). But last Thursday, April 3, I was personally invited at Yardstick Coffee in Makati to witness the launch of the newest color of the collection. 



BLACK! That was the newest color! BLACK! Just when I thought the Nude Audio speakers couldn't get any sexier, this new color comes in. It was displayed during the event in a glass case (probably to protect it from unworthy hands?). The technical qualities are still the same ones we love; the crisp, clear sound and the fashionable design. They still come in S Wired, S, M, and L sizes. 


The Nude Audio team along with the Digits Trading team decided to host the event at Yardstick Coffee in Makati. Yardstick Coffee is an independent coffee company which focuses on one and only one thing-coffee (it says so in their manifesto). That probably explains their minimalist interior design. (Pardon my low quality photos)

I came with my former classmate and good friend (of whom I was inspired to blog), Lois Baguio, blogger of Young Blood (Portkey to Young Blood. Whooosh!) and her older sister, Ate Ellia Baguio, blogger of ELLIA'S {miscellany} (portkey to ELLIA'S {miscellany}. Whooosh!). After waiting for the "shuttle service" that never came, my dad generously decided to take us to the venue himself. And we barely made it. The program was almost over, but at least we still got to eat and order coffee. 



The food was relatively light; we had meatballs, salad, and sandwiches. What's great is that you get to pick from any of the choices on Yardstick Coffee's menu. I ordered the Y.A.R.D. Shake. I'm not into coffee at all but I liked it. I think it's Vanilla Ice Cream shake infused with coffee? They displayed the different Nude Audio products, which I enjoyed taking [low-quality] pictures of.




Because we came late, I really have no idea what happened during the program itself. We only saw the games they were playing. The winner won a Nude Audio speaker, I'm just not sure if they gave him the Black Edition ones. 

Of course, Nude Audio wouldn't let us go home empty-handed. We received Nude Audio Bluetooth Speakers as well! It looks like the Nude Audio S Wired I received from Digits Trading, only this time it's Bluetooth-enabled. But an S-Wired can still connect to it since it has an AUX port. 




Get your Nude Audio now at Digits Trading's authorized resellers: 

Beyond the Box, Built by Sonic, Riovana, Runner, Tech Ave, Digital Hub, Digital Walker, 8Telcom, E-Central, Graphic All In, iCenter, iCon, iShop, Mobile 1, PC Hub, Senco Link, Switch, The Inbox Store, Sidrah, Virtual Station, Wow Mobile, iBook, Gui, Quicksound, Buzz, Hobbes and Landes, Dash, Digital Arena, Globotel

That's it for this post! 'Til next time! I almost forgot, here's the Portkey to my Nude Audio S Wired review!

No comments:

Post a Comment