Saturday, January 24, 2015

Event Alert: James Frey Book Signing Event #JamesFreyinPH

Good day, reader! Time really does fly so fast. I can't believe January's almost coming to a close. And you know what that means? It means that James Frey's book signing event is almost here! Happening on February 1, Frey's book signing is almost just a week away! And in case you are not aware, I thought I'd share the details with y'all.



Some of you might already know but James Frey is not only the writer of the novel Endgame: The Calling (which I am currently reading right now, book review coming soon hehe), he is also the author behind my all-time favorite series, the Lorien Legacies (or I Am Number Four, as it is commonly known). And just about an hour ago, National Book Store (the host of said event) just announced that James Frey will also sign Lorien Legacies books! WOOHOO! My only problem now is: how am I supposed to bring 9 not-so-light books to Glorietta 1 at 4 AM in the morning? Hahaha! Gotta be extra early since I've learned from Marie Lu's book signing event that seats are only for the elite 70 earlybirds *sigh*. Anyway, see you there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment